Our API provides a way for our online video publishers to perform their operation behind the scenes so that a Web user’s application(s) execution is not blocked while the call and response are being handled by the server to server communication interface. Our interface allows for auto syncing for full functionality of your TKVH control panel. Any user that has a valid API KEY and API CODE that is associated with the account, may implement any part of the API interface in their own development project. The API is applied as a set of web services and notification call-backs that obtains a standard HTTP Request(GET/POST) and a return structured response in the form of XML
True Key Video Hosting API service allows:
1. A new video file uploaded into the TKVH Control Panel, are realised through asynchronous FTP/HTTP pull operation, via a source that is predefined by the publisher.
2. Listing of publishers videos
3. Filtering of publishers videos
4. Deleting of a publishers videos
5. Receiving (changing) properties of a video
6. Generating embed codes for video player publishing
7. Receiving of video statistics
8. Listing uploaded sources
9. Listing player templates
10. Listing of video images
11. Listing TV channels
We provide a PHP library to enable simple integration which allows for call convention for your application(s). Our API is intended for a diverse set of requirements. We suggest for best performance that you cache all of the data that is needed with your own service provider. Then you should update a local copy of the data, when change notifications are received.
Please email or call us should you require API access.
To get in touch with us please click on Contact Us in the Menu Bar above, to view our full contact details.